Monday, December 11, 2006

Youth camp tmr!!!

hmm.. somehow tis year i dun realli look forward to youth camp tt much... maybe im kinda burnout by e many things i gotta do... oh well... still... even if i might have a choice of something else.. or juz dun go.. i wld still wanna go no matter what... :-p well.. tts juz how i feel tis year... i still love tis comfort zone of mine.. juz tt tis year.. its like.. no hens.. no ben.. no adrian.. no rui(almoz.. but he never realli cld make it anyway).. yea.. and like last year.. im seemingly one of e oldest again.. but oh well.. its ok.. looking at e program tis year.. it looks real great fun though... ^^

sometimes i feel tt... im endlessly struggling with something i cld prevent... or not struggle with...

haiz... my relationship with my mum is really rocky now... i juz dun feel like comin hm anymore...

comin hm reminds me of things i dun wan to think of..

its my kinda escape route i guess...

i hav a kinda feeling tt i realli might turn abit D somehow... oh well...

love my new hairstyle lah... although abit beng plus if i wear my ichigo necklace.. look chao ah beng.. but its still very nice.. shld hav cut it a week earlier.. den dun hav to go melaka wth my dum long hair.. lol...

wun blog bah for e next week im off for camp today again... see u guys when im back... ^^

k now im abit unhappy realizing they go sentosa without telling me although its cos my line is down but still sian diao... i cld have still gone lor today... haiz.. like i said.. u all owe me one.. during e hol muz go again... :-p

1 Comments:

Blogger Bloodragon said...

eh eh dis sat we watch eragon arh.. pon everythin else arh.. oh ya.. add a tagboard also.. so i can easy tag you..

11:24 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home