Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Class Chalet 2006 with 06S202!!! and e nxt few days...

ok.. so finally found some strength to blog abt class chalet... after reading all my frens blog... hl.. al.. both vonnes hav posted it le... so prob i will be e last... haha.. gd.. den i will do my perspective.. cover what they didnt say.. and most of it dun hav to say... :-p juz go to their blogs and read... :-p u can do so by clicking on my links... lol... =) hopefully tis wun take too long. nt gonna spend 5 hrs like hl.. siao...

On 15th nov... e 1st day of our chalet...
I finish choir only at like abt 4 or 5... den suppose to take my bike frm church... however moz of em was at queensway so i decided to go there with hl.. lixian and ask al to help me take my bike.. e queensway and ikea story go read at their blogs.. both vonnes and iris got lost.. so funny.. and guess what.. iris's class T which is size s fits me perfectly rather than my size m... tis juz shows why e girls were complaining it was too big for em.. haha... :-p den e gals lixian low and bangbang came my hse help me take stuff... cos botta bring my ps2 my bag den my guitar.. so ask em come.. actually wanted em to pei me more than anything... :-p glad they did... by e time reack chalet like 10 le... e rest of e nite a grp of ppl went biking with my bike!!!! i was quite unhappy lor.. they pang seh e rest of us... cycle till 4~5 plus... lol.. den e rest of us nothin to do.. juz slack arnd.. well some more plus fatigue of nt sleeping tt nite.. my emotion became wild lah.. and e more i tink of it e more unhappy i became.. so i tried avoiding em abit.. slept at e poolside.. but u noe what.. i dun regret it.. e poolside is e best place to sleep lah... its so super cooling.. can see e big sky... den hear e pool water running.. shiok lah.. super nice... u noe.. i am tt type.. who juz love to hav a moment of peace and quiet by myself sometimes.. juz soak into e environment.. wanted to do tt in e beach but cant find a gd spot lor... it shiok provided u dun kena bitten by mosquitoes.. :-p i didnt... :-p BUT!!!! in e middle of e nite... tis grp of "matts" went early morn diving lah when me and jx(who came later) were sleeping.. wah lao eh.. so noisy.. they like competing who can make e loudest and biggest splash.... siao... luckily.. i had my nano with me.. so plugged my ears.. :-p den e whole nite when i woke up and see jx asleep... i kept thinking.. woah.. how can he slp with e noise.. lol... guess what.. e nxt day jx told me he thought e same thing of me too.. we juz happen to wake up at diff times seeing each others eyes closed.. lol.. but hes worse.. cos he no mp3 to plug his ears... :-p so juz drowned my bitterness like tt.. in e morn i wake up tinking i was abit siao so unhappy over small thing.. oh well... tired mah..

On 16th Nov... 2nd day chalet...

it was breakfast at foodcourt.. den eat e char kway teow.. which was delicious.. but i guess oily bah.. made me quite sick.. sian.... den almoz couldnt go katong... i decided to go karaoke instead of my usual pool or dota... on e way there... e choir ppl in my class.. hl lx and bernard was like singing choir songs.. and we like siam away frm e class...(more like they siam away frm us.. like hl said.. :-p) den end up tok abt character stuff and tis sorta things rather than singing on e bus.. :-p karoake wasnt gd.. cos i didnt slp enuf.. den gt soar throat.. so sing all e pop songs juz killed my throat... haha.. everyone like praising al can sing.. :-p well what do i tink??? haha... anyway tt was very fun 1st time go sing karaoke... haha.. u noe ah.. hl and fred like huan xi yuan jia(erm.. i actually nt very sure what it means.. but tis phrase came to my mind.. :-p) whole day "bickering" or whacking each other... queensway like tt katong initally like tt also.. well is cos fred hav e tendency of "bullying"(rather disturb lah.. but cos he will always win cos he strong.. lol..) others.. den hl is juz so... erm... "unrefined"... :-p(dun get offended ah.. :-p) i dun wanna say more abt em.. haha... den yada yada e bbq prob go read at others blog.. like hao yi said.. i chalet like nt chalet.. whole day running arnd get stuff.. haha... but shiok also sleept on e bus 43..
At nite was another dissappointing one... bbq was quite a failure... food alot.. but never really cook.. start so late also... but however big tks to cha tao(i prefer cha tao to kopi lor) and kenn for doing alot for e bbq... preparing it... den at nite.. at 1st wated to go spider web.. den walk halfway.. we thought it was going to rain.. so came back halfway... lol.. in e end never rain... -.- but e scenery was once again nice... can see stars.. =) den alter when reach back.. i was like.. lets do something together.. but its like either ppl didnt hear.. or ppl never respond.. so played ps2... and some started to slp cos we playing ps2 den they nothin to do.. -.- some of em also started bbqing again which was a failure... so moz ppl juz statred slping.. and in end.. e whole nite didnt realli do anything... so sad.. so sianz...

3rd day was juz packing up... den go eat branch.. and ended up sitting there very long toking non stop abt random stuff again... was fun... =) shiok.. den went back with al on bike... den we reaching hm tt time... we were toking toking.. den decided to tok longer.. so stopped and talked.. toked abt how we felt abt e chalet.. we both felt tt it was abit dissappointing.. cos its juz like every ohter outing u noe.. dun feel like chalet.. but we were saying maybe cos we are already so bonded and we expected too much bah... den we started gossipping abt also... haha... toking abt predicting somethings will happen sooner or later... haha... al actually share e same sentiments like me... :-p another shiok time... talking...

so tts basically all.. pics go they're blog can see lah... i might wanna post a select few.. but not today.. and maybe not even soon.. cos i going for camp le.. juz wanna say cha tao and me realli becoming quite gd frens.. we starting to stick to each other quite abit... and tks jx.. for being always arnd me... being e person i can always tell abt everything... love u too... =)

2006-2912-2211-0109-0507-2801-1406-1405-1510
tis is a special "serial code".. tt i will remember.. or at least try.. can u guess what it is? haha.. (hint something to do with my closer frens)... and i will do something for em.. :-p

woah.. still got sun nite and today... siao.. so much...

ok sun nite was juz went to doulos.. which was cool.. might wanna go missions tripn with em.. however met with a very unfortunate event.. my necklace broke lor.. i was quite unhappy lah... although hes quite my gd fren... hes still so cildish lor.. broke it nvm noe.. its ok.. juz a necklace.. but he like still can laugh u noe... and give me tt face and say.. who ask u... didnt expect him to realli go so far lah... den i juz storm outta e shop lor... and guess what weaklings like me wld do.. i was also tired.. so was very unhappy also lor... cos somethings came to my mind... haiz...

i shld juz stop thinking abt those stuff anymore... new or old.. i shld nt let it bother me... i guess i cant fully go back to my old self.. but at least dun tink of it.. im not ready for it.. and nt worthy of it too...

today ah... badminton and table tennis in church.. with class.. my class is really camera crazy.. like to take photo so much... lol... e hightlight is more like e photos.. lol.. quite fun lor... they end up coming my hse after very late lunch.. cos too late for bowling... and i end up sleeping in my rm cos i was too tired.. lol...

tmr going out with class again.. den ogl camp.. lol.. juz cant get unuf of our class... lol...
gonna miss cha tao... lol.. lol and vonne... but juz saw her todae and will see her tmr.. so its ok.. ^^ cha tao will be a very long time lah... lol... wah.. finally im done.. woah.. almoz 1 half hrs sia.. better than hl lor... 5 hrs.. S.I.A.O.!!!! i cut short everything.. so srry.. really dun hav mood to blog e past few days... den my posts are little but long.. lol... but ive been busy too.. and i realli gotta find more time to study.. or ill juz die nxt year.. oh.. ive been busy chionging bleach manga... :-p juz chiong finish juz now.. its sooooooooooo nice.. =)

crap... my tagboard is down... i realized its e website kena remove or something.. rui's one is also missing.. haha.. sian.. i doubt it will come up soon.. and if it doesnt.. i gotta get a new one...

ok recently im juz getting so jealous of rui lor... im nt gonna say why here.. but oh well...

sometimes im thinking.. i wanna try to be a bad guy for once.. :-p

ok tts all... BB.... till nxt time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home