Thursday, November 09, 2006

slack again... me and my "proud" attitude..

was toking with my sis todae on e way we talk.. i guess e way i blog and e way i think may nt be very aggressive or i may nt be angry... but ppl tink i was.. or it makes ppl unhappy... really tt bad meh... lol.. my sis is telling me to change e way i phrase my writings here... nt very nice... guess i like to be very direct on my blog... now tt i tink o fit.. ya... i guess i can seem abt "proud" and stubborn at times.. insisting on my values and tinking others shld be wrong... oh well.. dun wanna elaborate more... but haiya... im nt what i tink i am i guess... i guess tts why certain things happenned e way it did...

juz to clarify.. e "nice" guy thing on one of my posts was refering to me.. but to a particular situation tt is happening.. or has happenned... so.. dun get offended.. lol...


if things were onli tt easy...

when will tis end..

haiz..

my mind.. its.. irritating..

gotta start changing e way i post or speak.. zz..

slacked e whole nite away.. didnt plae.. i realli dun noe what i did e whole nite.. lol... zz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home