Friday, December 01, 2006

realli realli srry...

Made someone damn pissed todae… juz I guess… srry lah… didn’t tink of e consequences… oh well.. tts juz how I am… what did I tell u abt me actually being abit crazy tis few days… lol…

Kinda sad I did something so stupid which kinda soured relationships… tsk… Its like sian diao…

Haha… juz nw on my way back was talking to lixian gossips and stuff… den she was like asking me whether I like someone… haha… I was damn surprised she said she thought I like someone… I wanted to laugh my head off lah… lol… quite stun but ya.. but however like I said.. now is sian diao le…

U noe ah… im quite sure of something tt I can yi ren tou dan bao… lol…

Guess its true but it’s a 1-sided “gd-fren” friendship bah…

Tis is life…

U noe ah… I really am ill-fated with ppl with similar characters…. Todae met xiao xuan for e 1st time in probably 3~4 months excluding e time I saw her in a foodcourt… she juz really hav e very similar char like me but it always seem tt they cant be my gd frens… most of my gd frens dun hav similar chars… juz loads of common interests.. lol… I miss xx lots… :-p too bad shi you yuan wu fen.. lol… haha… anyhow use… hopefully she remembers to organise an outing with e exco or something… :-p

If its possible.. I hope it cease to exist… really shldnt care le…

Haha…oh did I mention abt my new found “sister” Angela? Haiya actually todae I no more mood to talk too much but well going to say it sooner or later so my as well do it now.. haha… ok it goes like tis… I always noe she existed… lol… shes frm my sch.. frm e same 2nd intake temporary og for 2 days… shes frm dunman sec( where quite a few current frens are frm).. she is also a inter hse badminton participant with me in e same hse.. now fellow ogls… but only during ogl camp was e 1st time I spoke to her in e 7 months I knew her.. lol… damn funny can cos in e past I didn’t bother speaking to her cos its like didn’t bother too cos all really short meetings which didn’t require us to communicate so didn’t… but however during e ogl camp I sat nxt to her during 1 meeting… den juz talked to her abit.. den cos I saw her on doulos(a ship tt came to Singapore which sells Christian bks and stuff) so like randomly said hey say u there.. u go there for what kinda thing cos I initially thought she wasn’t a Christian(my fren told me so.. :-p) den she said noe den tok tok tok talk abt e church we came frm den she said she grew up in my church…… den I was like !!!!!!!!!!!!!! she too… =) in e end talked more found out she was frm our Chinese service which is actually a diff church but using our building for all these years… lol… so yea… all a mistake actually… well.. but den we started toking quite abit… den she wanted to visit her “old church” someday and I can help her find out(cos at my church building mah… :-p) so.. in a sense… we suddenly became like overnite gd frens… like we actually are gd frens for these past 7 months or so.. haha… funny… tt explains why we are seemingly quite close now… :-p nt to be mistaken for anything else.. so ya… woah sian so long k done le… till next time…

Juz wanna say tis again…

Im really really srry… made u so worried and all… pls 4give me k?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home