Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Yr resolution 2007- i gotta learn to control my emotions and life by His strength/ question marks everywhere 2..

Tis is actually nt a continuation of 1 of my previous posts... but juzwanted to hav e same title.. There is alot of thoughts running thru my mind e past few days... earlier was on 1 topic.. e last 2 days was kinda on another... but it actually is centralized arnd my struggles... i dont tink i wanna say what i was thinking.. but i juz wanna say im very srry for acting weird e past few days... esp on sat.. everyone was saying i very rude give black face etc... srry... im having a few struggles nw... tts nt gd but ill try to rectify it... i juz hate e fact tt im starting to lose control of my emotions but tt is e truth... well.. actually i wld say tt i always knew my emotions are kinda weak becos of e scar he left on us... but i thought i handled it really well den.. i dun tink i shld blame him for my weak emotional state... i kinda lost control only tis yr so... but anyway.. i cant stand sudddenly becoming low becos of small and quite stupid reasons... last nite i felt low for quite a few moments... well.. cant blame em its nt their fault.. its juz becos i kinda envy em tt i never had a past juz like em.... never had childhood memories to start with.. i guess its probably one of e reasons which attribute to my character now of living for e present only... haha.. excuse it seems... but i realli gotta learn to control my emotions now... its getting out of hand and i hate it...

haha.. ee.. why i always feel emo one.. crap.. somebody pls scold me for it again... :-p i tink my blog has become an avenue where i fa xie my emos.. haha...

its scary... i dun wanna make e same mistake i made more than half a yr ago which turned my life into a bigger mess.. i dun wanna commit to e thought.. but i tink i already did... which makes me struggle even more now... haha.. sounds like abt me being in exco bu dun wrry its nt.. i never regreted tt decision... i still tink its a great decision to..

i told adriel i dun do new yr resolution cos i never make it.. but maybe... tis yr i shall do so...
New yr resolution:
1)
Renew my life in Him
2) Handle my emotions better
3) Be a testimony even at home
4)
Stay and survive jc
5) Cut down on usage of com

it kinda reminded me abt my family life.. i juz regret tt i kinda forgo my family life le... my family kinda became with e church le... well.. ever since he left us.. i never liked going out together... do what.. shopping?? lol... living as e only guy in e family kinda maks me become like tt.. nt having any want to be with my family at all... hopefully my future wun be like tt.. but i dun tink my current situation can change much.. cos my family since e past is stay hm alot also.. and do what.. most of e time is nothin but tv.. which i dun want to already... I love my family.. they are more than i cld ask for.. but to spend time with em.. is still my struggle..

am really nt gonna come online often anymore... my com is super lag nw and its wasting my time... i wanted to change blogskin but i dun have e time to nw.. when i can den i wld do it...

oh.. and tks cheryl/ cherie's family for opening their hse for us to stayover.. esp uncle Aric and Aunty Wendy for allowing us to.. i enjoyed e day.. it was great fun and fellowship.. =)

i juz realized tis song got a hidden meaning.. haha... den again i like tis song alot... :-p


No sacrifice- Jason Upton


To you I give my life, not just the parts I want to
To you I sacrifice these dreams that I hold on to

Your thoughts are higher than mine
Your words are deeper than mine
Your love is stronger than mine
This is no sacrifice
Here's my life

To you I give the gifts
Your love has given me
How can I hoard the treasures that you've designed for free?

Because
Your thoughts are higher than mine
Your words are deeper than mine
Your love is staronger than mine
This is no sacrifice
Here's my life

To you I give my future
As long as it may last
To you I give my present
To you I give my past

Because
Your thoughts are higher than mine
Your words are deeper than mine
Your love is stronger than mine
Your thoughts are higher than mine
Your words are deeper than mine
Your love is stronger than mine
This is no sacrifice
Here's my life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home