Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Negative emotions... I FOUND A SOLUTION!!!

Last nite while doing qt... i did it on a book called The power of a praying teen by Stormie Omartian.. yes its a book... havent read one for some time... I at 1st didnt realli like e way things are said abt e book cos its like trying to sell tis product... but den it relli elped me cos.. i purposely jumped to a chapter called "Lord, help me take control of my mind" And noe what.. i finally noe how to control my emotions.. and actually.. everything else too... i can gain more control and find more strength to do so... i shall share it to e comm on sat.. if u all wanna noe how can ask me.. not gonna blog it out so ma fan... haha...

humbly ive come... humbly i wanna leave...

actually its still bothering me.. but im trying nt to let it to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home