Wednesday, January 10, 2007

i wrecked myself.. i stressed myself..

I totally wrecked myself.. i hav stressed myself.. nw im stressed out..

nvr go sch for e 2nd time in 3 days.. powerful rite... woah today backache super pain... it hurts to get up frm a chair... and my mum dun want me to see a chinese physician... and she gives me a stupid reason for it.. -.-

I dun look stressed???!!! u mean i hav to look like one if i am??!! lol.. bernard was e one saying i dun look stressed.. maybe mentally i juz choose to be stressed.. but yet i feel i dun appear so... am i pretendng to be stressed? or am i pretending nt to be? hmm..

tks for ppl's concerns.. but i tink i want to handle it myself for nw... u can call it defence mechanism.. but i wanna keep it with myself for now..

i hav removed tt thought already.

spiritually wrecked...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home