Sunday, January 21, 2007

i hate feeling down.. cos stupid thoughts are running thru my mind again... im tired i wanna slp.. :-(

i wish i can tell u how i feel... but i cant.. nt now at least..

God.. grant me rest.. and assurance tt ur in control of everything.. tt everything.. thought maybe nt what i want.. but what might be best for me.. and according to ur plan.. in ur time.. pray for all those who need rest arnd me.. tt u may grant em rest too..

Jesus said to us:
Mat 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mat 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Mat 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

In jesus name i pray,
Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home