Wednesday, January 31, 2007

trying to scrap another post without seeing again.. update on my condition.. optician says cant assess my condition cos its a sudden loss of sight... unable to see near things.. meaning hyperopia or something like tt... he say my test very funny.. first sot at my eyes 75 degrees.. den 175 den 200 plus... tsk.. he lso say could be becos of fatigue.. but i dun understand how? plus ive been resting a lot e past few days... zz.. den shld aviod studying.. haiz.. how can... when go back to sch confirm tio scolding.. today got test somemore.. hopefully i dun hav to wear glasses... i dun wan... :-p

talking abt eyes.. i wonder hows my fren.. um so afraid to call him cos if he tells me hes gone blind.. u dun noe what to say.. suppose to celebrate my another frens birthday tonite... zzz... im suppose to organise for him.. but i gotta study and do my wrk... haiz.. den i avoided it... suppose to meet but never organise venue and stuff...

i miss..

im puzzled by ppls actions... im puzzled by what is ppl thinking...

i think too much unti i gt frustrated already...

i hat4e studying at home.. it seems so noisy and uncomfortable studying at home...

i hate studying alone.. e thought of doing stuff alone makes it all e more harder for me.. esp studying.. zzz...

can someone pls offer to study with me?? pretty please???? lol..

onli one in church taking a's tis year is not fun... :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home