Sunday, February 04, 2007

bothered by the bothered...

!@#$#@%##@$^%$#&$%^&%^$##*%#&#^#%#@$^#@^$$%#$%@$#%@^@$#%@#&@#

Feeling very very crappy now... sick and bothered and irritated mind... wonder what i always want to blog abt.. i noe i shldnt be bloggin rite now but got a few things bothering me den i want to fa xie frm e past few days...

a few things bothering me tis week...
1) Noe it???
2) hoping it does not bother.............
3) i think i felt tt someone is bothered.. make tt 2... on diff things...
4)sick again.. i want to do hw also feel like crap... aaarrrgghghh...
4)didnt get my weekly dose... aarrghh...
5)what are ppl talking abt??
6)i m not in self denial..
7)what happenned?
8)i never admitted it..
9)why did u keep doing tt?
10) i accidentally distanced myself..
11)bothered tt ppl are bothered..
12) sch aaargghh..
13)hw aaarrgghh...
14)my dreams are always on ppl who are important to me... maybe tt shows tt u hav no significance to me anymore... e dream is juz like it is.. dark and gloomy... everyone sad and sian.. den u ask me to do something for u. which i prob always hoped u wld ask.. cos its becos of tt tt i feel happy and close to u in e past... i wished... and seeing u e nxt day.. i hoped tt dream did come thru... i wld really really be very happy... 168... if u asked me to... so qiao i was talking to a fren abt having tt no den so qiao shld go do 4d lol...
15)feel like crap crap crap...
16)bothered bothered bothered...
17)why?
18)why??
19)why???
20)yea i want to talk to u... to both of u... to both of u who are bothered... or at least i felt u were... though u dun seem like after tt..

dun noe how to describe my botheredness.. pretend to be high to hide e pain and low and mess and irritation and bother...

i prob hav no significance tt i wanted...

significance.. another word to bother me...

aarrgghh.. so many things are trying to bother me and make me feel pain...

stupid fren...

5 ppl lol...

wish to tell u... maybe shldnt...

*picks up hammer and tries to whack my own head clear*... *grrrr*

!@#%$!#@%$$#&^(%*$&@##***&^^##@^$#

get outta my head...

hmph ok done...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home