Tuesday, February 13, 2007

abit diff.../ I wrote abt u?

Perhaps...

whats with everyone's perhaps huh? lol...

to me theres too many perhaps to write abt... and im trying not to think of any of them.. cos perhaps are what if thoughts.. and ive learned tt what if thoughts are not glorifying thoughts.. at least e depressing or self deflating thoughts.. for a high I like me.. it'll come and go... so ill ignoring these thoughts...

perhaps...

actually its a real cool wrd... :-p

haha.. like ive told a few... how interesting it is when we write abt other ppl at times... and they do nt realize... how.. how should i describe.. amusing? how weird itll be if uve been talking abt someone so often on e blog but they never realize... haha... i wonder if anyone has ever written abt me cos i never realized.. at least i dun remember... i also wonder if anyone ever knew tt i was talking to/referring to them? haha... i have refered to many many ppl on my blog and never mentioned their name... so... if ure reading tis.. u prob did at some point in my blog... haha... tts what i can tell u... :-p

i tink im accelerating it too fast... slowly still got alot of time... =)

things are becoming more and more apparent to me... at least a few things... or alot of things on diff things... juz feel apparent...

been feeling abit diff e past few days... dunno why... maybe cos... possible...

possible...

no its not e past 2 weeks its e past few days.. lol....

i thought it was tis way.. but it was another... dunno shld be happy or not.. but definitely nothing to be sad abt lah...

i hav a feeling my sis will be like me... e bad side... nt gd...

i juz realized tt i was always like tt since a long time ago... fluctuating between high and low.. it juz become more apparent as i "mature" i guess...

would hav given to u if i cld...

juz in case i could not say tis tmr...

HAVE A BLESSED VALENTINE/FRIENDSHIP DAY PPL!!!!

though it doesnt hav too much sig to me... :-p

i tink reminding myself of e bad side of me and e bad side of him helps me to be focused on nt repeating it...

sch is a drag... so is cca increasingly nowadays.. but guess what... it may feel very dampening at times but ive learnt how to not let it affect me and juz do it... :-p

abit diff... i am... nt i tink.. but i feel... :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home