Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Lifeline

I always slide down the hill,
I always wanna let go and fall.
But You always throw me the rope at the last moment,
And revived my hope.
"Get back up here Nicholas", You tell me to do.
Again...
"Why always when I'm about to give up",I asked.
"When I've chosen the wrong path, and deserve to fall?"
"Cause its only then that you'll learn."
"To never give up."

"Do not forget."
"I'll always be there to give you strength and support."
"Always."
"Always."
"As I've commanded,"
"Rely not on yourself, but on Me."

thoughts of when i went downhill again tis week, God juz used ppl to do tt little things, tt gave me encouragement once again today.

ive got lots to say abt past 2 days specifically, no time to say now. Maybe can give juz a teaser. :-p

Actually im glad they didnt take my idea. And im glad she was e one who said it. Cos shes e one who wants tt relief. =)

Tks alot. =)

To give myself the benefit of a doubt(seriously), i hope God's not playing a prank, though i know its for my own good. :-p

I love the song in the mv. Cos the song has a diff meaning to me since i watched the movie. Have i ever mentioned that some songs remind me of ppl? Cos i love music maybe, thus i naturally link ppl to it.. :-p

oh i read funny modifications on e lyrics on e mv on my blog. Enjoy!!! =)

This song is actually about Korean food and is sung in modern Korean-English or "Konglish". Hope this helps, peace:

Gnawing a nan (nan bread)
Had a yon bowl o' char und...
ham pyon (ham bone) ate all und all
chewing tang all
So, chewing it all
Her poodle none na? ya?, you legal cam on?
Hoo oo hey oh geez
green chowder, naw not chewin' good.

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home