Thursday, March 08, 2007

Worried by "what if"s...

WHY AM I BLOGGIN AGAIN???!!! u ask... well.. juz wanted to cos tmr no sch tmr so got some thoughts so my as well...

am i sway or what? lol... juz keeps happening... maybe God wants it so? i dun noe... too coincidental too often... :-p

is it me? really is it me? am so worried i did something tt made ppl unhappy... and it seems possible if i wanna put it tis way... scary!! really...

tis is why i tell u im worried abt "what if"s... zzz....

gotta pray abt it..

am really fed up with tis... i better do something to change it... and i have to do it...

not gonna let tis continue... it cant...

tt cant continue too...

it really wld seem odd to me too... how? :-s

am really worried abt certain stuff...

actually i really tink tts why im not close to ppl... becos of tt thing of mine...

hymn: In his time, juz spoke to me while im bloggin...

juz realized tt e song on music min blog is "everything in its time".. =)

my face feels hot dunno why.. maybe juz now play too much?

my mum actually initiated talking to me abt e topic i gotta ask her sooner or later anyway.. and as expected.. she gave tt ans... though she said it very nicely... still abit undecided... :-p

reply to tags:
joel: real srry if it makes u feel tt way... i always never thoughts so but everyone who reads it say so.. maybe cos i use my blog to fa xie bah... my fren frm sch say i everyday damn cheerful... dun look stressed at all when i tell him im stressed... maybe cos i put my bad thoughts here bah... :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home