Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I hav tt problem which i never viewed tt way...

bad bad day for me... talked to my ex chinese teacher abt retaking chinese... but guess what... she made me realized... alot of things tt i never had.... made me very very down cos of e things she said... yes shes very fierce and direct... but yet... i realized.. im actually viewed like tt by e teachers... oh well... change is yes.. but haiz.. feel very very bad... guess what she told me? and i guess i dun wanna say it here... but pls ask me if u wanna know.. dun wanna keep things inside...
i wanna tell u all.. but dun wanna "announce" it here..

den comes cca.. wah... my conductor so fierce today.. very very bad... den was like die die want to go tis sat.. end up also cannot... maybe only fri nite... cos of e way he put it... rather looks like i die die hav to go for prac tis sat.. sian... sad again...

i almost forgotten... im a leader in my cca... and im doing too little.. haiz...

i guess if i cant go overseas trip with my cca... i wanna go church camp? lol... =)

realized.. i hav told only 1 abt my brother... oh well... nvm... dun ponder on it... ppl dun wanna noe also nvm...

u noe my blog song really is nice to hear.. when u wanna hear it... songs give a diff meaning when u want to hear it and u imagine stuff.. makes world a diff....

"what if's" hav been bugging my mind again...

feels so superficial.... so on e surface... oh well..

looked down upon...

guess hav to live with tis result e rest of my life... tt im poor in chinese... haiz..

u noe i visited my frens friendster profile yest... brings back memories of em and also to check out how they're doing... :-p

"gd to see nic so work oriented" by another teacher.. hope it is really true..

juz realized shows like to depict it like tt... muz be very similar...

really hope it doesnt happen tt way... the way tt(some movie i watched awhile back ago) show depicts.. i duunn waann.. :-(

guess my fren's msn puts it really well..

gossip kills r....

reply to tags:
rui- too bad it didnt last... :-p

joel- tt sentence wasnt referring to u lah.. lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home