Sunday, March 04, 2007

e complexity of e human heart..

what are u thinking?? lol...

it seems i always come back with a headache on sun nite...

den i like slept at 7pm... juz to remove e thoughts of e past week... flying thru my mind...

emo thoughts.. but fine after waking up and taking a bath.. refreshed and energized again...

i like tt leadership article.. wanna read finish it asap... am so excited to see what ive not done and what i shld do.. at least i noe what i shld do den i can change..

to me.. rather than say e bench mark is too high... sometimes... i like it.. cos i hav something where i can say i noe i shld do...

excited... my qt material for tis week.. read it and come up with prac ways to implement it to my life...

cool...

haiz.. sometimes things really puzzles me... but haiya dun care dun come and bother me...(to thoughts)

i realized... im kinda diff... or maybe even weird i wld say.. while toking to justin abt e athings guys do in jc... but i dun... haha... but tts gd to me... :-p

so much tt i want to say... so much tt doesnt need to be said...

so tts all... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home