Monday, March 19, 2007

I've let my emotions get the better of me yesterday, and ive wasted the whole day doing nothing cause of ill-discipline. Oh well.. Now that i'm wide awake, i shall qiong all the way. Haiya. Nvm that im _sick, this is the reason why i wanted to keep it in the 1st place. Qiong ah. 3 more days!!! And then there will be things to look forward to again.

You know, it feels like i was walking(maybe not literally walking) down memory lane on sat. I just could remember the time when i was walking those path with..... More memories again? Nowadays i am very dreamy/ kept thinking of memories.

I think they know about my past, judging from their laughter a few days earlier. But oh well, it doesnt bother me.

Anyway, ive moved on.

Just realised it is so much better to read my blog without the dots. Really. Maybe I should make it a permanent thing.

Things in my mind.

STUDY!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home