Sunday, March 18, 2007

Why do you have to ask this kinda question?

Why do you have to do these kinda things?

2 ppl got to my nerves today. Haiz. Always sun afternoons. Probably coupled with fatigue, though i slept at 8 yesterday, woke up at 9, eat dinner, den went back to sleep again. Yet woke up this morning feeling very tired, when i initally wanted to wake early to study cause i was very tired yesterday, but it didnt happen. My legs were sore, so was my back. Yet today's CE topic was about healthy confilict. Yet can I not sweep it under the floor. Even if I do bring it up though, I know that it might not change much even.

MAybe I shld've just had lunch with mum and not....

Oh.. but I know why. I have a headache now thats why. Probably felt it during CE class but swept it to the back of my mind. Grr.. Every Sun afternoon seem to get headaches.

Anyway. In the past few days, I have alot to thank God for. But, maybe not now. But just a short one. Thank God for yf yesterday.

Maybe its a common problem in youths, but i dislike parents in general. Though parents are important ppl and I thank God for them, however, I dun like their imposing methods, just as if their methods are always the best. MAybe youths method are often not good. but i just hope that sometimes that they accecpt what we believe in. Dislike their tendencies yo make use of their power to "threat".anyway, it seems sometimes/ somethings areas I hope. Great. But theres still a long way to go.

Feels like im so desperate to speak to him like that. But actually, i sometimes feel that it is like so weird and i sometimes think that maybe i shldnt tell you, or i neednt tell you.

irritated.

The fear is playing with me.

i am happy, but yet....

You know. I know. Its different.

Tricia, Get well soon. Nvm if we didnt study together today. Nvm if you didnt study today. Health more impt. Get well soon. Cheryl too.

New Fav song. Enjoy. Watching the MV seems nicer than listening to the song itself though. Maybe cos i started by watching it? lol.

Always There- TVXQ

[Youngwoong]

Block the light
When you leave, it has to be dark

[Yunho]
Cover the sun
When you return, I might look foolish

[Micky]
I sit and think at the place where we made our promise

[Choikang]
Will I be able to share the love I have for you?

*[Xiah]
Even if my mind was erased, I wouldn't forget your face
Your face is clear when I am full of sad memories and tears

[Youngwoong]
Even if I emptied my heart, our memories will still hold its place

[Choikang]
Because I'm so sad, so hurt, you're the only one I can see

*[Yunho]
Even if my mind was erased, I wouldn't forget your face

[Youngwoong]
Your face is clear when I am full of sad memories and tears

[Choikang]
Even if I emptied my heart, our memories will still hold its place

[Micky]
Because I'm so sad, so hurt, you're the only one I can see

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home