Friday, March 16, 2007

Dance? Yea mass dance is good for me. =)

"Dunno. I'll think about it."

That's almost equal to saying yes lah. At least that response is what I'll expect from you. :-p Haha. I noticed the difference lah. Quite obvious. :-p I'm sorta guo lai ren. Dunno whether she'll understand this. I know you will if you read this. :-p

Anyways, those songs really jolts a certain few thoughts and memories back. Sometimes, its nice; sometimes, its really bad; sometimes its to the point of irritation. If not, i don't mind it coming to mind once in a while.

In love with a new genre of songs, though i've always been listening, it's just that it didn't make sense in the past. :-p

I DON'T LIKE DANCE- or at least a certain genre of it. Yea i kinda like hip-hop dance, but I dont like suggestive moves, and it just irks me when i see those "sexy" dancing, or so to put it in nicer terms. Just don't like how some forms of things that can be pure are distorted to impurity. Just look at music- though music i can tolerate, dance=nono. Thats why i have some reservations on dance. Anyway, but i still like dance- though you could consider that i only seriously know how to do 1 kinda dance- mass dance. Haha. Mass dance is great. Didnt regret every single moment i had doing it, and yet i have the chance to teach my freshies(jc1's) too. Every time I listen to those songs, I just feel like dancing the moves, though i forgot some portions. :-p Especially the upbeat tokyo drift. I dunno. I just have really wanna like the sudden movements and quick dance moves compared to slower ones. :-p But like i said, i really dont like suggestive moves, especially the one in lets get it started, ill just do it and keep quiet. Lol.

Music indulging time. =) : >

Better tricia? :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home