Sunday, March 25, 2007

God 1st, and everything else shall be added unto you!!!

The challenge is still doing it during the week. doing it when I don't feel like doing it.

Theres so much I wanna say again, especially from the past few days. From talking to kenneth to todays comm meeting. Everything else I think its not so important so ill talk about it later if i do remember. Anyway, today after comm meeting... All i can say is i feel the calling. I shall not elaborate. No its not about being chair. But ya. Im inspired. =)

Mat 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

READ THE LOWER PORTION SLOWLY AND THINK ABOUT IT!!! SLOWLY DIGEST AND THINK!!!

These verse truly spoke to me as I spoke to kenn yesterday. Maybe you all might not see it in the light that I had, but this is what I thought, and what he teached me. If you put God as your primary relationship= everything else is not important, or at least 2nd in importance. This means EVERYTHING... including relationships and career etc, is not important. You do not need to be bothered about these things so much. If God is 1st in your life, everything else will fall into place. It truly struck me that I should put God 1st, and everything will fall into place. For example, since yesterday's yf is about BGR, you must ask God, whether are you able to continue to live life, being single, and be strong in God? Not saying having a relationship, you can't be strong in God, but can you say you love God more, that you don't need a relationship. If you do have, its like a bonus. Same for career. Same for everything else in life. EVERYTHING IS A BONUS!!! Live life like everything you have is a gift. God has to be 1st. If hes not, then I urge you, everything else is/can be wrong. Yes, even relationships, as a christian, it will go wrong if you can't truthfully say you love God more. If you reached a point where you would say you can't live without the person you like. Then something is WRONG!!! Actually it may sound very cruel, even to me, but knowing it, I will follow, cause thats what God wants, and I agree. If you think of it, you can say that everything else WILL fall into place more easily. Think about it. I don't know whether it struck you like it did to me, but to me, I want to learn to do so. And I truly thank God for kenneth for all the perspectives he gave to me about relationships, and applying to everything else too. Its just like. Wow. What have I been thinking all these years. God 1st. The important thing is applying. Not saying or knowing. So I hope you all are able to understand it like I do. And pray for me. that I truly learn to do so too.

I wish u all could understand it the way I do, but well, God willing, you will. =)

But then again, i feel inspired to do what Ive not been doing all these times. Yes thats sortof my calling. And pray pray pray pray. Thank God for these 2 days. For now, its God, then comes yf and studies. Everything else can wait. Anyway Ill sortof finish studies in 8 months anyway. :-p Comm meeting i felt sad almost to the point of tearing, but then soon i became very happy. =) Think about it. Why should we be happy?

Todays message is also good. It also struck me on how many ppl may leave. From old ones, to even young ones.

I really feel so. But I wanna make sure God comes 1st first.

But yea. Just now i got real irritated. Im like. Whatever whatever.

Seriously. Whatever whatever.

Don't talk nonsense.

But well, ill forget.

Despite what you did, I will do tt thing i always wanted to do, and will do. I need to save up abit. :-p

=) : >

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home