Monday, March 26, 2007

Oh this post is not important. Look to the previous day's post if you haven't!!!!

My brain is moving very slowly now. Had great fellowship today. Food at carl's junior was huge and filling. have not had so much beef beefore(courtesy of rui.. lol..) Food was great. But im super tired now. Its barely ten. My brain is moving like a turtle now. Just now on jia min's car, I was slow listening to things and slow answering. But well, i felt just now's talking was just like blabbering so my brain just didn't want to catch up. Talking for the sake of talking.

Random thought that i wanted to say for some time but didnt say:
I was wondering why I am very sure so yet am not happy. I thought the ans was another, but I realized God was the ans for not being fulfilled. God wants me to learn of the answer. Its Him. Everythings answer, was actually Him.

Sometimes the songs im listening to really reflects my state of mind/thoughts. Don't wanna listen to those kinda songs when I am in tt mood.\

Its not even 10 and im very very tired.

Time to rest. =)

Reply to tags:
Jackson: yup. You know, when i was sec 2/3, I bought this SMAP album just for 1 song. SMAP is really popular in Japan. You know in 1 year in Japan, like 2002 or 2003 i think, Jaoan had economic recession. No album had sold more than a million copies in Japan, but SMAP's singles sold more than 3million copies that year. How amazing is that? lol. Sch's ok i guess. :-p

Cheryl: Thanks. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home