Monday, March 26, 2007

Sometimes fear kicks in and everything else and it bothers me. I am likely to see principal. Though I have an excuse that im sick. I don’t think I should give an excuse for myself. I am still bad at studies, and am trying to find ways to correct it. However, I think for me, I fear one side of the spectrum. Not studying enough. I wonder how to find the balance. People always are at one end of the spectrum. They either study too much, or too little. I don’t know. All I know is- know which end you are in, and correct it.

Anyway, I realized I was sort of spiritually growing since I started going to church 3 years ago. I don't know how long I was stuck at the professing Christian attitude, but ya. The past year has been a spiritual low. But know I think I can say I am starting to go on spiritual high again. :-p Start growing.


Yeah. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home