Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Woke up at 4am this morning. Then couldn’t go back to sleep. Had a bad sore throat and a nose that couldn’t stop running. Almost like a tap lah. And I was super hot, couldn’t stand the heat and I turned on the air-con, which makes my nose worse lah, but no choice. Was super hot. Luckily, mum happened to wake up and helped me to some medication. By the time everything was over, it was 5 plus. And I fell asleep in my thoughts on the couch, but its like, woke up quite late. Then, was abit painful in sch cause I had gastric pain. Luckily it is now still bearable. Still have cca and all. Have to go though. :-p

Random thought: It has become natural for me to read between the lines more often than not. Assuming things, and reading into things that happen around me. I happen to look out at the things around me, but am at times ignorant in a few sense. Learning not to. But of course, not everything needs to be read between the lines, nor u cant read between the lines, but its just natural for me. I feel that not everything is as it seems, but other than that, its a small thing and its a random thought. :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home