Sunday, April 01, 2007

is this headache or what?

Or is it just Sun night?

This is the reason why I stopped gaming. It kills me. It is not what i really want. I want fellowship more than anything. Gaming just doesn't satisfy. It is as described by a verse for ppl with my name in romans 8:37, but it reaches to the negative end.

Shawn and me happened to dwell into that topic, then I was like, how could i have forgotten about the fact. Its a reminder of the big list of problem i'll possibly have.

Why am i involved?

Why is she there?

Dreams are scary and dangerous.

but well, one things for sure.

Colossian 3:11b But Christ is all, and in all.

He is in my thoughts, in every aspect of my life. Why am i forgetting Him?


Psalm 73:25 Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.

It should be all i desireth.

=) : >

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home