Friday, March 30, 2007

Bought a new balance 902. Its bright orange. :-p upload pic sometime. Did i ever say i know alot about running shoes? i always read up on it, so you can call me a running shoe enthusiast. Been wanting this shoe for some time, though i think i would still miss my ol asics, but oh well.

went to Funan to cut hair dirt cheap. You know hair cutting is one of those thing im very particular abt but i always take for granted. Sat there for 1 half hrs. Sian. Saw uncle tiang too. Got a big guy washing my hair, and i thought a diff kinda hairdresser for a change, den comes an auntie again to cut my hair, and some more its a trainee sch!!! Like she the only 1? but well, im fine with it. They're nice to talk to, got d attitude, just a tad too slow. :-p Saw uncle tiang there.

Was in a mad rush today. So many things i gotta do, and yet rushing here and there at the same time. ITs madness half an hr. thats what happen when everything is last min and i don't plan properly. things went horribly off plan today. My hairdresser im trying to go regularly went overseas. I initially didn't wanna buy shoe today, got stood up(pang seh, eh got oxymoron pun. :-p) by so many ppl cos all cannot go with me, den thought of some one who always always so free that would be willing to follow me, so ya, went in the end. But like, had to go back sch again etc. Alot of stuff lah.

Super tired. Got alot of fizzling thoughts that have fizzled away. Again. So too bad. thats initially the reason i wanna blog. :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home