Monday, April 02, 2007

I didn't go sch today for a super dum excuse tt it is so malu even saying it, but good too because i had headache this morning, so I slept for 5 hrs just now.

Talk about dreams being scary, I had one last night. Its probably one of my most vivid dreams i could remember. I could like remember almost every detail very accurately and it seems so real. Its not a nightmare, but its more like a bad dream. The part that makes it a bad dream? Something very very bad happened in sch in the dream and no one wants to hear what happened. Everytime i wanna tell someone something would happen or like they're not interested. The only person who wanted to hear was like someone in sch which i felt was so random cause i don't know her well, bt in the end got interrupted too. Then, just now in the 5 hrs of slp i could only remember 1 person in the dream frm the previous one. In the past, I never even dreamt of tt person. In the past few weeks, this is the 2nd time i dreamt of tt person twice in a day. But i never believed in dreams. I think they are nonsensical random stuff most of the time. Yuan is right that durin A lvl period because of stress keep having random and crappy dreams. I just want to say it out only so. I don't really care what happened in dreams anyway. Its just, interesting. :-p

DBSK mv's are cool. They're dances are really cool, but they are gay, except u-know. :-p

Ooo. Blogger now can upgrade template. Maybe I would consider doing it someday. :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home