Friday, April 06, 2007

Eyes

Just wanna talk about eyes for this post.

Eyes, like alot of other things, are one of God's greatest gift, and we should treasure it. My eyes are having some problems recently too. And I have quite a few thoughts about eyes today. Just wanna say some random thoughts.

Those eyes, I know they are looking.

Those eyes, I feel that i seem like im avoiding.

Those eyes, are only glanced.upon.

Those eyes, i know they are looking this way too.

Those eyes, are looking straight inside.

Those eyes, are scary.

Those eyes, makes my mind fickle.

Those eyes, are staring.

Those eyes, gives yourself away.

Those eyes, are looking from afar.

Those eyes are big.

Those eyes are small.

Those eyes just seems different.

Those eyes, are failing.

Those eyes, are tired.

Those eyes, i wish i had more time _.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home