Friday, April 06, 2007

Ee. I strained both my ankles. Both. Lol. How is that even possible. Proves my friend wrong that you can't injure both. Haha. And back too. Injury reoccurred. Just by practicing standing broad jumps? Jump a few times then strained. I was like huh? What gives. Napfa is next week. Boo.

Sometimes i wish i could be back to my old slacker self. Just like kenneth liong was. Like almost everytime after church i would be running around doing stuff. I sometimes feel like not doing things I should help. Sometimes i really do so. Sometimes i wanna do other stuff.

Still have the heartbeat of a true blue slacker. But in reality, i have moved on already. =)

reply to tags:
huiling- haha. Hello. Didn't know you DO read my blog. Nice to see ya here. Tks for your encouragement. =) I don't even know my tagboard got filter. Lol. :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home