Sunday, April 08, 2007

Bothered? Granpa's baptism and Communication lvl.

I have totally no motivation to study the past few days. I have not touched my work for quite a few days i guess. Of course I HAVE to now. Or not i'll just die.
Have been really tired the last few days, coupled with bad sore throat. Every night, once I lie on bed i would immediately sleep. Bothers me that my walk has been on the slide the last few days. Bothers me are some things. Old problem seems like its reoccuring. Today, i couldn't concentrate at all at service. Super tired. It bothers me. Just am really really bothered by things. Sortof talked to rachel today liao. Lol. It was like asking her where is debbie then led to it. Lol. Gonna meet up with Ben to talk about it.

Seeing my maternal granddadThough God kept doing little things to help perk me up today, it still bothers me. getting baptized and confessing his faith is really cool. If this was like some 5-6 years ago, i would never expect him to convert. Then things happen. To keep it short, he had cancer. But recovered after operation. And since he started to go live with my aunt, who was a christian, i guess tt is when he started to go to church. I didn't even know he regularly do go to church. DON'T SAY GET BAPTIZED!!! Normally i never would thought of talking with him about this kinda stuff. So am so glad he is the 1st of my grandparents. Seeing him walk down to the sea to get baptized, it sort of reminded me of Jesus. =) And its a great to be reminded on Easter. It was really great joy especially at tt moment.

But im still bothered.

Cool. The 5 lvl's of communication. This is what i could gather. May not be accurate.
lvl 1: Hi bye friend.
lvl 2: People whom you do provide some info to, but do not really talk on the personal lvl.
lvl 3: People whom you do chat with, but quite on the surface lvl.
lvl 4: People whom you not only chat with but tells them alot more with personal feelings about things. Tells them alot of things happening in your life.
lvl 5: Able to tell someone almost everything.

I guess most people's friend lie in lvl3, but for me, its lvl 4 for most. :-p My blog is already a lvl 4. Lol. Thats what adrian said. But how i treat people doesn't mean we both share the same lvl of communication. Eg, I tell someone alot of things but they only tell surface. 1 side lvl 4, 1 side lvl 3. Thats how i feel. Most people do not share the same lvl of communication i share with them. And i believe i only have 1 or 2 lvl 5's only. though everyone is at 4. And i still believe that even though i treat them as a lvl 5 i am not treated the same way.

Bothered. Unmotivated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home