Saturday, October 11, 2008

Im becoming increasingly disillusioned abt so many things. Doesnt help that prayer is almost absolutely absent in my life this past week. No wait, i guess its a result of.

SIAN! Is the only thing filling my mind now.

Irresponsibility brings yet another damaged r/s. Make that 2. I am totally sian after spoiling another thriving friendship thats suppose to head upwards. Irresponsibility haiz.

And thanks to a talk with jo, Im just in a grr mood now. He keeps shooting me and i cant stand it. Told him i dont want to argue with him on certain matters, but My msn just go ringing non stop and im just resisting and trying to ignore him.

Emergency meeting with kevin tmr! Just great to hear his big problem is solved. heard he had some major probs on thurs!

At least 1 r/s is healed. And im meeting rachel finally again.

Just so sian i spoiled another thriving r/s. Sucks. There goes everyone outta the window.

I need reflections, no wait prayer, on delighting in God, and my purposes.

That sms was such a reminder, to pray and not to think in certain ways. It just keeps encourages me to

keep on striving, of things of faith, and not give up the God whom loved me so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home