Saturday, July 07, 2007

07/07/07 Post no 251: Down with fever

Post no 251, on 07/07/07, reads,

Last night, i met this old friend. When i met him, i immediately recognized this old friend.
He made me feel hot. No its not ego. Its fever. When i was getting it, i was like, this is it, oh no. I dislike getting fever. Its so painful. Initially at the beginning of the day. It didnt felt that bad, but as time went past it feels worse and worse, especially after i slept. Its like, while i walk around the house, i could feel that occasionally my head would suddenly hurt in pain. And i would feel giddy. I feel very weak, and the headache is yikes. Actually i am quite unhappy that i got it on a sat. Its like cant go yf, and maybe even service. But in a sense its better timing, cause i will miss sch on monday because of ns checkup, thus i got 1 more day to rest- unless the fever doesnt subside. If it doesn't.....

It has a good chance of being DENGUE!!!!

Ok not good. And my mum just recovered from it like about 1 month ago.

Typing a blog post is so tiring. I need to summon quite a bit of energy in order to type this out. If i go to sleep, i wont feel good; but yet dont have energy to do anything else. Zz.

Again, i've been having lots of dreams. 3 hrs of sleep could bring me 4 dreams can. Again, its one of those dreams that is nice but you rather you dont dream about it. I noticed- a friend of mine is perpetually involved in these "nice" dreams. Its not like that person was the thing that made it nice, that person just always happen to be there.
I wonder why.

Lets hope its not dengue ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home