Friday, June 29, 2007

Deteriorating eyes again

My eyesight has deteriorated again. Not too surprisingly. Feel it coming already. Its not as bad as the last time, but i cant see really small words, unlike usually. My eyes will like blur and cant focus. Luckily for me, i am prepared for it this time round and I would apply some eye drops before papers. I think its likely due to fatigue. I'm really dead tired right now. I guess im gonna sleep early today, LIKE NOW!!! Cant study for nuts anyway, and its the perfect weather to sleep anyway. Its raining showers of blessings!!! Maybe it'll be tears of healing. :-p

It MIGHT not be as bad as i thought. Maybe.

Alot of things have been running through my mind lately again, especially since i've been sleeping late and thus i would have problem sleeping and would lie on the bed for at least half an hour thinking about stuffs without realizing it. Well it can be anything from jobs to future to relationships. But ya been thinking alot. Not that its been very useful. But i did realize quite abit of stuff. Not very good timing as i am already sleeping little and it further reduces my sleep hours. And though most of the realizations are possibly useful, they are not encouraging. Maybe even towards self-defeating. And i guess a bad habit of mine is that i think too much. I guess i should really just trust in God and leave them to God? Easier said than done. I'm a worrier. I worry too much about anything and everything. And i got so used to talking alot to people that maybe i think too much by myself.

Just like Kenn puts it: There are many things that I would like to say, but I don't know how.

I dont know when.

But I know why.

Funny how i realize that i can like rock music alot and yet i like opera works so much. Maybe its due to the friends/feelings of being "high" vs interest and appreciation. Maybe i just like music.

Which part of shouting "Jesus i will live for you" is really true. I believe that its all part of the lyrics that people are saying it and when they're feeling good. Maybe im the meditative type. I prefer saying it like "yea, i will live for Jesus". Saying it meditatively. Saying it sincerely. Come say it with me....

"Jesus, i will live for you"

TRANSFORMERS!!!! I just cant wait. :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home