Sunday, June 17, 2007

Ok i quit soccer- at least for the next 5 months? Lol. I got serious muscle cramps again. Zz. Very painful lah. Super sharp until i was crying out in pain.

Last night, we had a family outing with my uncles and aunties. The bad thing is, i was very sick last night, and i had to sit out of the family table, lying on the sofa resting. Oh wells. But the weirdest thing is, father's day celebration ended up being being a 9 man morris competition between me and my uncles. Haha. Anyone heard of it? Its a board game found in my uncles box of board games. We virtually spent the whole night playing it lah. And ya i played through my sickness. But oh well. After some rest, today was really fine i guess.

random comment: I just got reminded, how someone made me feel in the past, so easily, just by the use of "words".

I know ive been blogging alot lately. I guess when i have more and more things cooped up, or stressed, or with no one to say stuff i guess, so I'll say it here lor. Lol. K lah. Im going to do a timetable now. Should have done it a few days ago already. Tmr is chiong sua all the way. Pray for me, that i'll be focused on studying. The problem with me is, i have to really be focused in order to be able to study. I cannot multitask. Or not, I really cant study.

Bye bye- for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home