Saturday, June 09, 2007

Benefits of reading books/ I Kissed Dating Goodbye, a Great Book!!!!

Added: You know Im starting to understand the benefits of reading books. You know so much time is wasted while traveling, and if we were to just read a book, especially one that will benefit us, and not a story book, time would not be just wasted like that.. You know after reading the book I have mentioned earlier, it really helped me learn alot. Though not everything applies, there is so many things that i have learned from the book that gives me a whole new perspective of a lot of things. It actually does prove that yes alot of my thinkings are on the right track, but yet there is so many that i have learned that really speaked to me alot. I think it has given e a whole new perspective in alot of things. And though alot of things i don't need it now, I know in the future it will help so much, and it helps MAKE THE MINDSET RIGHT IN THE 1ST PLACE. Everytime i read the book, i would often stop to ponder, and expose some of my flawed thinkings, and learn to change it. Though not everything i 100% agree that we must do, it still allowed me to know that sometimes that alternative would be better. The book has just been great. Hopefully i could finish reading by the end of the hols.

I HAVE TO STUDY!!! There is so much i have to study. Haiz. Well, at least im looking forward to lr, and movies(f4, shrek and oceans 13). =D

I just watched a korean movie, 200 pounds beauty at home with my sisters yesterday. The movie is nice. Go watch it!!! Listen to the songs, its nice. I'm starting to like korean movies. =)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home