Wednesday, June 06, 2007

TOMORROW IS A DAY TO LOOK FORWARD TO!!!!

Partially cause, I HAVE NOT STUDIED!!! like i did 1 question today? ZZZ... Spent whole day with mum in hospital. But its good. Have not been spending time with mum alot and its great family time. Get to know mum's church friend. But didn't get the chance to study cause ppl's been visiting. ZZ. Like im so gonna fail. Mum seems ok though abit frail. Thanks for all your encouragements!!! Like the whole group of ppl who goes to church camp know liao. 1 great evidence. I didn't tell gavin and he knew!!! And everyone is like sending me encouraging words and smses, even from malaysia. Thanks alot ppl!!! =D

AND IM GONNA WATCH MOVIE TOMORROW!!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK!!! Tee~ hee~ (ok thats gay.)

Wait wait, I CAN'T! That means less time for studying. ZZ.

Oh oh. Now reading: I Kissed Dating Goodbye, by Joshua Harris. In my memory, this book is seriously the 1st book i ever read and feel like reading it all!!! (though it ever happened on other books and it did not last) Actually i have had other book but i either never finish or they are not really story based. Actually, this is not really story-based. Its all very short stories or rather examples only, about christian guided values and viewpoints on not dating and staying single. :-p Well its a good book recommended to me by dear old rui and belonging to grandpa kenneth(cause this book is written in 1997!!!) Rui and i saw it at a book sale on the seminar on sat. Then he was saying, hey i read this book and its real good. Then he told me that kenneth has it. Out of curiousity, I asked Kenn and he borrowed it to me the next day. Its a really good book. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to borrow it. :-p

Ok im high. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home