Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Don't worry, Im fine. =)

Disclaimer to those who are concerned about me: No im feeling alright. Sorry my posts are so depressing cause i have a bad habit of saying bad things on my blog when 90% of the time i am feeling ok and happy. Though yes i would say at times i feel sad these days cause things are not going well in my life. I am not very keen on saying it on my blog, and im sorry these days there are alot of things that i bottled it up in my heart and do not tell anybody, but like i can tell people, i will try to tell you all to relieve these burdens of mine. Soon lah. But ya for now the past 2 days have been quite good though yest(sun) something quite serious happened, but its ok today. Service was great yesterday, something which i have not felt for sometime. I am sick alot these days and i have a bad headache now so shall not blog le and go sleep. Don't worry im fine and you all take care too. I will update about myself soon. =)

Just something to add: God has been good and merciful to me though i have been faithless and sinful- most of my problems and stresses come from my own wrong decisions. I really wanna thank God for standing by me whenever i need Him, and even when i think i don't, which should not be the case.

CONCERT IN 2 DAYS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home