Friday, May 04, 2007

A few more random thoughts.

I wonder why.

I wonder why it happened, or whether it could have happened.

I wonder whether im dreaming, or its just in my dreams.

I never knew they were like that. So "hair standing".

Its close to idolatory.

I dislike that "eye".

Haha. Stupid random thoughts.

I was just watching trailers. So many movies i wanna catch. From pirates to fantastic 4, spiderman 3, transformer, resident evil, rush hour 3, and evan almighty. The last 3 is not high priority, but ya. Many movies to catch this year. And i miss tmnt and mr bean le. Boo.

SYF IN 4 DAYS!!!

photos time. =)

due to some blogger problem, i'll do the others another time. no choice. :-p


Who says my handwriting is bad? this looks good even when i did not intentionally try to write neatly. =)
Colourful lect notes. :-p mine lah duh. :-p


Me wearing alvin's watch. I love this watch. The screen can actually change colour from red to black. =)



When you are bored during lecture, these are set ups, not while it is falling.

From good friday. For the record, 15, yuan yuan!!!

Other nominees, lcp tan, 11!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home