Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Verdict

Maybe what I always thought was what I wanted, not what God wants.

The thoughts that comes up after it shows it all.

It was always wrong.

The promise was broken, thus it was "destined".

Sometimes words really can't describe, or it cannot be said, but i wish i could.

As a person with my kind of love language, my greatest wish is to have all the time in the world, to spend with people that i hold dear to.

Even if it improves stage by stage, leaps and pounds, that i am of course very happy about, it never is enough.

It will never be enough.

The root of quite a few problems: In _

I committed that mistake. Till then, which is a long way off, it has to change.

Haiz, a bad weekend, with only a great glimpse of joy at midweek.

Everything In Its Time.

Sorry for all the italics and ambiguity.

To make 1 thing more obvious, I am stepping down. It wasn't such a tough decision really. It was obvious. I made it a tough decision, but its good i guess.

I thing i always learn i have to always do. Thank God, even if its not what i wanted.

Mat 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

The verse i have decided to live by, which speaks to me the most.

Prayer never seems enough. It always feels that im not praying enough, even at current frequency.

The power of prayer. Prayer, has to still increase leaps and pounds for me.

Less thoughts, more prayer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home