Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Who says you can't blog out of home? lol. Ok im in sch and am not intending to touch the home com much this week. Yesterday i didnt, but guess i gotta touch it tonight to make calls to yfers. Anyway, just don't play will be gd. =)

oh crap, i still have not finished my post on "Dad's dilemma". Haiya wait lah. This week is busy busy. Next week got 2 tests somemore, squeezed before and after the labour day hol. Yuck. Syf in 14 days? ouch.

Feeling more contented these days, maybe cause im better rested? lol.

Oh. I just realized i got A for sit and reach today!!! i was like not possible. I used some of the methods my teacher taught to sortof cheat and do better in it. I feel bad lah, thinking back, but an A??? lol. I thought i only got a B, when i took the exam, plus i wasn't fully stretched cause my leg cramped. Oh napfa was joy and dissapointments. Got A for pull ups, but underperformed from my usual gd timings cause i kinda skided, bt still A lah. And i had difficulty getting A for sit ups too for some reason, though yes again i did. Broad jump was like always my horror cause i can fail it, but yet sometimes can do quite well, so it caused me to get only a silver for napfa. Bleah. 2.4 was like i ran my lungs out to get a timing worse than last year? Though still C. Maybe can attribute to the fact that i have to do 5 station and 2.4 all together in 1 sitting lah, but its like, haiz. Deprove le. Track trials don't even talk abt it. I ran slower than last year when i underperformed? i guess i have lost alot of fitness and strength leading up to this year. Sad but im alright with it cause i willing forgo it.

I have alot of photos to put up, including yesterdays dinner which me and my sis cooked caused mum wasn't arnd, granpa's baptism, and my 4 plasters including 3 on 1 arm which made me look like i got into a fight. :-p no my friend scratched me while trying to grab my arms, but look kua zhang. :-p oh and my neck is pulling now and is super irritating. Got cca later, plus tmr got chem prac exam. Bleah. :-p

Reply to tags:
Cheryl: Thanks. im feeling better rested these days. Hopefully it will continue. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home