Friday, April 13, 2007

Its either i have really bad memory, or I am just not studying enough. How do you you explain me not doing so badly for practical(which is pure memory) compared to those who did not study at all???
Doesn't makes sense. And i really dislike my chem teacher. She stumbles me alot. Not that she is wrong to scold me for not doing well, is the way she scold me and the things she does. She says stuff like " i think i should put you in another class rather than in this class" and say alot of very offensive(or rather hurtful) things. Can't stand her lor. Haiz.

5 more things:
1) i failed a big test i gave myself. Sian. Don't wanna even talk about it.
2)i did okay for a lvl pw(project work). I only got a B(you either a, b or fail which is c). But its ok. Some of my frens are sad not getting A, but im used to it, and esp since i did badly for presentation. Of course i hoped for A, but don't care.
3) I have lotsof work to day. Crazy. It accumulated to a huge pile. Sian.
4)I am very tired plus later got camp so will be super tired tomorrow. Audition later somemore.
5) After seeing the rjc tennis team, i thought, i should let it go through that test, rather than let it go untested. Random crappy thought.

hmm i noticed something weird. I woke up late today again. Set alarm to wrong time, and today is fri the 13th. Lol.

Off to camp soon. Bye bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home