Tuesday, April 10, 2007

reply to tags:
Rui/cheryl: Well, i guess its ok, cause ppl unlike me aren't used to sharing so much and talking so much, so ive gotten used to it. :-p Ben used to rebut some of my concerns i raised up in comm retreat that not everyone's like me and i agree, so i don't expect the same. You know i always like to tell others like ive told rui before(if you remember) that sharing freely for me is something ive learned only in shalom over the years, which i never was able to in the past. Just ask the people who remembered me when i 1st came to shalom(though i was ALWAYS talkative. Haha. :-p)

I want to share more in hope that others share too. You know i could remember the times in the past where i was more of a listener than a talker. I still could be but ive since started to talk TOO MUCH, but as always, just like anyone, i wish to hear more from people. So things for both of you to learn: Share more even if its not easy for you, and take initiative to. Rui, you know how weird it is to keep probing into your stuff(though actually i do that to ppl all the time.. :-p)?? Sometimes i would rather hear what you have to say then ask for it. Lol. But i guess its ok as it is. =) I guess yf sharing is not useful cause sharing is stuck at lvl 3(on the superficial, eg sch)
. No one dares to go deeper into more personal stuff which i understand why. I guess the optimum lvl for everyone to communicate with each other in especially in ministry/yf is 4. Then that would really seem great! I hope i am doing my part too. =) Lol. Too many thoughts again. Once my fingers start moving I cant stop it. :-p I already try to cut le sorry hor. :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home