Thursday, April 12, 2007

Im glad i felt energized today. Was so tired the past week. And maybe cause of things learnt yesterday. I don't know. Just feel glad and energized today.

But actually Ben told me something that is on my mind alot, from the opinions of the yaf. Hmm. Don't think i wanna tell everyone about it. yes its about me staying in comm. Kinda make me think alot again. Hmm maybe i might ask around for opinions.

Oh. I forgot to say this. TOMORROW I HAVE CAMP!!! And in the camp there is SYF AUDITIONS!!! Not that i fear i will fail. Its just that if i fail i my as well quit as sl liao. Lol. And camp in the middle of no where? No more good sleep when im starting to have. :-p Don't really look forward to it. But well, hopefully it will be fun. Aargh. Gotta chiong hw today. :-p

Oh. And luckily i don't need to see principal. Though i still did extremely badly.

Oh, and I feel very tempted to watch vacation by dbsk. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home