Thursday, April 26, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA!!!

HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY LAURA!!!

Though she might not read this. :-p haha. Her birthday is today. Just turned into a teen. =) Gonna go out and eat. I almost forgot that I should keep tonight free and wanted to do hw. Nvm. Sis birthday more important. I was the 1st to wish her last nite. Like exactly at 12? lol.

Anyway, Cheryl's sch, sc got gold with honours. Woot. Happy for her. I wish our choir can get that, but even getting a gold now is a big problem, realistically. Oh well, i shall be content with whatever we get. =)

Hearing alot of politics and backstabbing again. Bleah. Realized that someone was wearing a mask all this while, but don't know for sure true or not. Oh well.

Busy and tired... :-( But being content with amount of sleep helps.

My form teacher seriously thought i tried to kill myself from my wounds, and she like spoke to me at a corner. Haha. YA it is a scary wound from a minor thing. :-p

Anyway, off i go for dinner.

=) : >

reply to tags:
Cherie: Sorry to dissapoint you, but I think its ok only. Nice lah but i just don't find it excellent. You like mostly fast songs lor. Like Miss You by DBSK which i don't really like, though i do like some fast songs. :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home