Wednesday, May 02, 2007

*edited, added stuff*

I guess its my punishment to always feel so bad and to feel this way. Why can’t i be just focused and get down to work? Why always having stray thoughts everywhere?

Fatigue is real troublesome to me. Gets me down too easily. Its like when you are not down you feel stupid that you can feel down but when you are down you just wonder how do you not stay down. Lol. Emotions have too strong an influence to my thoughts and decisions lah.

Can’t stay slack like this forever. But I just can’t get focused these days. Just so tired and have so much headaches that I get down to work. :-p

Bleah.

Somethings make me wonder.

Ok don’t wonder I better find out soon. :-p

maybe its just me seeking it since young, maybe due to the lack of it.

But haiya, irritated how im blogging about random thoughts and being down. Really not feeling well these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home