Sunday, May 13, 2007

Relationships are high maintenance/ Things have not been going the way i want to

"Relationships are high maintenance"

I'm quoting from a phrase a friend of mine said before. Don't you think so? This thought kept bugging me, plus my sis and I happened to talk about a church friend who felt like he has drifted apart from his friends, largely due to the fact that he stopped hanging with them for a period, and since then, it doesn't feel the same. Me too. I have a group of friends(i shall not mention who) that i somehow don't feel like hanging out with em anymore. Its just like that. Relationships are really complicated things. Like my friends said, it sometimes is better to not to have close relationships right? Well i will never do that, but its a big price to pay, and sometimes relationships, like all other things in life, usually don't go the way we want to.

My reason for thinking that relationships are high maintenance are different though initially, cuase its on a different settings, but its similar lah. Mine is because its easy to feel slightly distanced when the amount of contact with someone has decreased lah. I just kept feeling like maintaining that high amount of conversation, but its definitely not possible. Not for one, not even for a few, not to mention all. Theres so many people that i sometimes i know that i need to speak to in order to maintain a relationship, that throughout the past few weeks, it bugged me that i should talk to them, because somehow i am feeling distanced to quite a few also because yf is having a break. Oh well. I want to speak to a few people alot sometimes, but sometimes i couldn't, and it is sian. Sometimes theres just not so many things to say bah. And sometimes things never go as I want to.

It is not posiible that things will always go my way bah. I am feeling the effect of this the past few weeks especially. Alot of big things(or so i think it is big) didn't go the way i want to. It happens that it all came at the same time. Lets see, 1,2,3,4 big things and counting. Its just sian lah, especially since it feels big to me. Well, yesterday's qt reminded me once more, that to trust in God even if things don't go the way i want to, which i have been failing to do lah. It sometimes is just frustrating and painful even lah. Plus, recently i make alot of mistakes that it hits me like right in the face lah. Very sian lor.

Yesterday made a big mistake, but haiz. Nvm. Guess where i celebrated Mother's day yesterday? At Geylang, because we went to my grandma's favourite place to eat. And guess what. I couldnt find the place we are going, and my hp battery was flat. -.- Plus, it happens that the street my mum told me to go, is... What do you think of when people talk about Geylang? Yup. Got one hotel 81 right in the middle of that street lah. Lol. I found that street but couldn't find the eating place. And I just don't want to walk across to the other end of the street lor.( When it happens in the end that yes the eating place is at the other end ot the street -.-) Even when we were walking to the mrt on our way home, i was like eh, why are all these people standing around here for? Lol. Then i immediately realized. Lol. My 1st time encountering this place seriously. So everything is quite new to me.

Qt recently spoke to me alot. Everything is seemingly very relevant each time im doing it. Thus im really looking forward to qt. Not that i am doing it regularly still. Like once every 2 days? i'll do 2 days worth. :-p Its still not a habit that i've cultivated. Next time i will quote more of the stuff that spoke to me. If you were wondering what qt material spoke to me, its daily bread, and the lastest to speak to me alot is on the article on may 11, fri. Go read it if you could. =)

Ok i better stop le. Been blabbering for some time. Weeks have not been good generally cause like i said things haven't been going the way i want to.
Certain things once i think of it, i still feel sad, but its ok. I better learn to trust in God and commit to Him. =)

Oh oh later my siblings and I are making dinner sounds cool haven't cooked for sometime. Am looking forward to it.

=) : >

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home