Sunday, May 06, 2007

Ok maybe I don't feel that bad, starting to feel better le. Haiya i'm fine just a spur of a moment(maybe an hr). Lucky me, it started going away after some brightening things happened. Just abit, and i start to feel ALOT better. Thank God for timely provision. =)

Got dum e-learning lect on chem i am so lazy to watch. :-p

srry i deleted some tags cause i dislike spam. :-p

SYF IN 2 DAYS!!!

You know what. I'm just so sian/void/irritated of things already. Maybe irritation only abit. But ya I feel very void. I started feeling this way when things start to not go like how i planned. I know things will not always go as i wanted it to, but I just feel so sian. So many things since midweek just make me feel sian. Alot of things really didn't go as i wanted.

1 reason today: Thio pang seh-ed twice today.. 1st, the less serious one, is when everyone left to changi without me. I'm actually don't feel too bad, cause i need to study with my sis, so i might not be able to rush back anyway. 2ndly, the thing im very sad about, was i wanted to watch spider very badly with them and then they watched without asking me lor. So sianz... =(

Somethings are really starting to get on my nerves liao. So irritating really.

Can't help but feel that can i stand it?

Why did you say anonymous? Just say who lah. Its worse that I know but you don't wanna tell. But i'm fine with you don't worry. The things i mention earlier i am unhappy but not unhappy with you ok?

I'm just unhappy with things.

Ok i can't take it for now. My mind is in chaos. Maybe partially i slumped to a spiritual low again after being high for 2 months only?

Studying quite abit the past few days made me realize how much i have not done.

ok fine im watching tmr but sian not in good mood le. =(

Argh. Feel like sleeping away my problems. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home