Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Its good that I don't have to worry people. At least not at the wrong time. Anyway, my blog shall hear me out. :-p Ok no not blog but you people and God. Today is a bad day. Well, at least this is the worst ive ever felt(i think) in cca. I think i have failed my duties. No matter. No matter how much i have failed, its all gonna be over. Im gonna throw it all down again, just like o's. Cca and church. Just throw it all away and concentrate on studying again. It seems the end is always not sweet, and im always looking forward to new phases in life, hoping that this phase will end soon. Can't wait for A's to end. Being a leader has been great the past year. In so many things. Unlike some people, i can have my break from it all again, and throw away all responsibilities. Though i would love to say how much i wouldn't wanna step into yf comm again, for now, its take a break.

And im ok too!!! Im saying this while feeling normal, and in thanksgiving, I thank God for the past year. Ive learned and grown so much. Somethings gained this past year has been invaluable. Though, i didn't feel gd for quite some time during cca today, but its ok. I was fine even before cca ended. :-p Gotta do some little work before going to sleep soon.

Pray people. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home