Thursday, May 31, 2007

Added: I forgotten i haven't blog about my concert and 30 hr famine!!! Ok for 30hr famine just look at yf blog post is done by me!!! Just that when you're really hungry, i start to lose control over my emotions, don't consciously i don't feel that hungry. Maybe subconsciously it got to my mind.

Wah!!! blogging about 30hrfamine is really tough. Its so long. So sian. Can cry. =(

Anyway, regarding concert, im just glad its over really. Memories of choir will always be there, just that it got sour to the end. I love We Go Together!!! I'll put it up next week maybe. Haha. I just put up this song so don't wanna pull it down so fast. :-p And i like my clothes. Too bad i don't have a better photo of it. :-p

Someday i might stop living this dream. Someday i might wake up and found out its a dream. But for now, i'll continue to dream~, dream dream dream dream dream~ (to the tune of the song dream).
=) : >

Its just so irritating. Lol. I wish i can tell you about, but nope. At least i've let it out. Lol.

im starting to feel bitter towards 1 thing too many.

Aiya. So random again. Im in good mood now so don't wanna spoil it. Finally. Even though today at 1st didn't perk me up so much.

Not that the sudden news was good news. I was shocked and sad. Worried for them, and everyone who I talked to aren't very optimistic too. But well i shouldn't let sad things get me down too, just like all of you shouldn't too. Like i can tell others to be anxious for nothing, and thank God, i think i myself should learn to do so, especially in this point of my life. Spiritually im really down. Really went rock bottom again. But at least, today i'll do something about it, so don't worry, i'll be fine. I'll really appreciate it if you would keep my faith in your prayers.

=) : >

P.s. Can you peeps like try to use the comment link to post comments, especially if you know its not very short, cause its abit irritating that my tag board is filled so much, and its cause ppl's tag's are lengthy!!! Not that its a bad thing though. I thank you all for your long comments, thats really great, but i would be happier if you all would use comment instead, especially long ones. Easier to read. :-p I would remove the tag board yet though, unless i really think its necessary. :-p

Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

1Th 5:16 Rejoice evermore.
1Th 5:17 Pray without ceasing.
1Th 5:18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Phi 4:6 Be careful(worried) for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Phi 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel / Rui said...

Haha... yes sir! Here's your first comment then. :)

the post was long! but good that it's long wad.. compare 30 hours to a normal 2 hour yf... of course must be longer than that wad! heh...

anyways, i'm worried that you're going down spiritually but i guess it's a good sign as it is that you've noticed it rite? I mean, the first step towards 'solving' a problem is to recognize that you HAVE that problem... and i'm not gonna swoop in and rescue you so you jus let me know wad i can do to help yeh? :) Glad that we chatted last nite too. ahha i must admit... i was gonna sign out and khoon already but when you signed in, i had to jus drop a hi. :) that's why i nudged you too la.. coz i was nudging myself to stay awake too.

i guess a lot of the reason why you're going down now is coz you're also not really sharing much with the people you normally share with rite? and i'm to blame for that too.. we haven't really talked in a while and so here's me, telling you to talk to me whenever you can. when you have the mood or what la. ahah... sorry bout that.

yeh, i'm purposely making this comment extremely long so you won't complain that i'm commenting short lines. mwhhaah. making full use of the page to comment. alrite... about the exco thing, dun worry too much la. not like i haven't been in a situation like that before and therefore i know, no matter who steps up or stays on, God always is there with the exco. whether it be big, small, loud, soft.. whatever the exco dynamics are, God watches over His ministry and people.. so jus have faith and trust God to manage the comm well... i will be praying hard. haha

-Rui, out!-

11:24 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home