Saturday, June 16, 2007

If only people will actually take the initiative to ask me so, you won't know how glad i would be, if people actually know what im talking about.

But it will never happen.

And i guess life would be really tough the next 6 months.

And i realized something when i was lazing around in bed today.

Get up and get over it.

Last night, while studying(:-p), i have this thinking on ow big or important does God view studies. It's probably as important as fulfilling your responsibilities i think. If its anything more than that, then theres something wrong. You know i was so encouraged by this testimony 1 of my christian friend told me, about his friend who study God's word very regularly even when he doesn't even have enough time to study. You know i have this thought, that God would say to me up in heaven, why didn't you speak to me during these days? Would my reason of studying be good enough? Playing? Too busy? But then again, im not saying studying is not important, im just saying that certain things we should not sacrifice. To me, i have to learn to sacrifice playing!!!

Again, ultimately, whatever we do should glorifiy God. Its scary that everything has to be glorifying to God, and its possible. Seriously.

Ok enough ranting. :-p

Reply to tags:
Rui/ Joash: I dont understand what you all are saying or mean. :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home