Monday, June 11, 2007

Lol. No one remembered. Well, at least people who weren't around did. Thanks so much bro. Though people forget, at least you remember too. And Ah Choo. :-p

Anyway,something random i wanted to say. Thats why im here and i read my tags. Just wanted to say that that 10-15min or so actually was seemingly long and painful. Some realization came to my mind that actually made me think that, I have my thinking is actually wrong all this while. Its like sian. Sitting there and just pondering. MAybe cause it was the state of mind and fatigue. But well, its still lingering in my mind and im still questioning myself, but it doesn't feel that bad liao. But its still there.

Anyway,

BLESSED BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS!!!

LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home