Friday, June 15, 2007

Casting Crown's new album: The Altar & The Door

I so wanna get this album, and i just love the way casting crown writes they're songs- all from God's inspiration, all from bible verses. Watch the sneak preview at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEIa7jNBr7s

You know, im actually looking forward to the next 12 months, not in comm. I guess i look forward to after A's, and most importantly, growing! I have never thought it this way, but im optimistic on the next 12 months of growing. Time to sign up for some bible studies? =D

Time to study now. Lol.

If only i get to do it 1 more time before A's, but i guess it won't happen. Oh well. :-p

The other side of me is really unhappy with someone, but yet i cant get myself to, though at times i really wanna let that person know. I know its not good to be unhappy with ppl, but i guess its an unresolved problem and i guess it cannot be resolved anytime soon. Zz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home